Sunday, October 4, 2015

A New Book: The Well of Five Streams


While it has been a couple of years since I updated this blog, that doesn't mean nothing has been happening here in Italy. I've published several times, written a blog about my Italian life, done a fair bit of traveling, and will be attending the Parliament of the World's Religions to speak on a panel about reconstructionist Paganisms in a couple of weeks. I'll be in Salt Lake City, Utah, able to see a number of my friends. I will probably be speaking for no more than ten minutes at most, given the number of people on the panel and the amount of time available. Still, I'm very much looking forward to the opportunity to attend, and to learn from the others who will be there.

What I want to talk about here, though, is my new book. The Well of Five Streams is a collection of all my various essays, articles, interviews, reviews, and other items from most of the last twenty years. Many of my friends and readers have wanted my work in a more easily accessible format. A lot of these pieces have been published in books that are now out of print, or that are not easily accessible. One essay, Queering the Flame: Brigit, Flamekeeping, and Gender in Celtic Reconstructionist Communities, is new and has never been published elsewhere. I hope you will have a look, and that you'll find it interesting and useful!


No comments:

Post a Comment