Monday, May 14, 2012

Mandragora has been released!

Today's post brought my contributor's copy of Mandragora: Further Explorations in Esoteric Poesis, from Scarlet Imprint.


The book contains two of my poems, Lost Text and On the Origin of Dreams, as well as my essay Burying the Poet: Brigid, Poetry, and the Visionary in Gaelic Poetic Traditions. It's also filled to the brim with the works of other Pagan and esoteric poets, including several of my friends, whose work is a joy to read.

This anthology is about twice the size of Datura, whose companion volume this is. I've been eagerly awaiting this volume and can't wait to dive in and read everyone's work. It's available in both hardbound and trade paper, so it's available to folks who don't have the money for the beautiful hardbound volume.

No comments:

Post a Comment